Request a consultation so we can help you identify, analyze, and protect your business from the variety of risks your business may face.
Before you form a company, whether to begin your entrepreneurship journey or to expand your existing business enterprise, to you must get the right counsel to help you understand your options and choose the right form of entity for your business. Private Corporate Counsel business lawyers have the legal and business education, training, and experience to help you. They also have practical experience representing businesses in many sectors and operating businesses themselves, giving them added insight on what new entrepreneurs often tackle. Your Private Corporate Counsel (“PCC”) can help you in many ways, including:
- Helping You Analyze and Crystalize Your Business Ideas
- Help You Understand Your Options
- Help You Understand the Differences Between Each Business Entity
- Help You Understand the Pros and Cons of Each Business Entity
- Help You Decide the Best Form of Entity for Your Business
- Help You Decide Where to Form Your Business
- Help You Understand How to Best Structure Your New Company
Once you understand the differences between a Sole Proprietorship, Corporation, Limited Liability Company, and Partnership, the pros and cons, and fully analyzed the issues, your Private Corporate Counsel can help you form the entity that is best for your company, and help you with the rest of the formation process, including the following:
- Corporation Formation
- LLC Formation
- Partnership Formation
- Joint Venture Formation
- Obtain your Federal Tax ID
- Obtain your State Tax ID
- Obtain your Licenses
- Comply with City and County Codes
- Open Your Bank Accounts
Are you ready to get started?
Request your consultation and we’ll get started.
Start Building Your Crisis Management Plan Today
Download your free guide, Managing Your Business Through a Crisis: 7 Steps to Success, and discover the top recommended ways to prepare your company for the unexpected.
Get Personalized Guidance From PCC
Request your free consultation and we’ll get you started on implementing strategies to protect your business.